The Everyday Dog Pooper Scooper has a Polyurethane finished handle, enamel painted head, extra heavy coating.
- Increased Efficiency and Productivity - FAST Pick-up
- No more Smearing or Rolling - Specially Designed Head for Easy Clean-up
- Works great in Grass, Chips, and on Pavement
- No Bending Over - Extra Long 48" Hardwood Handle
- Specially Selected Materials for Strength and Durability
- Hand Made in the Midwest USA - with Pride!
- Hardened steel tines for stiffness, rigidity and long life.
- Size: Length 52.5 inches, Handle 48" long 3/4" diameter, Fork 6" wide, Tines 5" long, Tine spacing 3/8", weight 1 lb.
- Lifetime Guarantee against breakage and defects. Shipping fees apply for replacement parts. Return shipping costs are not reimbursed.
I like the concept, but...
I guess it just feels a little flimsy overall, to me. Granted, I accustomed to breaking both myself and everything I use. However, I still thought that this was going to be a much beefier item overall. It comes with a lifetime guarantee, so I guess it will last, but I have my doubts. I mean, it has a straw size hardwood handle. Plus, the "extra heavy coating" enamel painted head was already chipped off in places before I ever pulled it out of the shipping box and scooped my first pile of poo; so that was a little disappointing. Time will tell.